Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some Pig!



Chapters 10-12

Charlotte tried to save Wilbur from being killed by Mr. Zuckerman. And she is going to. A miracle happened in chapter eleven. The next day was foggy. When Lurvy was going to feed Wilbur he saw the web. Then he saw the pig standing underneath the web which said, SOME PIG on it. Then he asked farmer Zuckerman if he saw it too. And he did. Then it happened. The most wonderful thing happened. People from all over the world came to see the pig, and stare at the web for an hour. That night the animals had a meeting. They were trying to think of something else to put on the web. They thought of the word terrific. They asked Templeton if he could find the word terrific on a piece of a magazine. And that was a cool miracle.

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Dear Georgia,
Great book review! I don't think I have ever read that book. You make it sound like a real good one to read. I think the book was made into a movie. Was it? We love you. XXXXX

The Parenti Family said...

I LOVE that part.. "SOME PIG" Wilbur really is some pig, isn't he?? :)
love
JENNY P.

Stacy said...

Hi Georgia, I like all your book reports. Mommy is reading them to me. I love your blog. Its cool that you have your own blog.
You and Josie. I like what its called. I can't wait to see you at Grandmas so we can all play together. Brendan loves the tractor you guys got him. Love- Ava