Monday, October 6, 2008




chapters 7-8
Wilbur started to like Charlotte better and better each day. Flies spent most of their time innoying others in the barn. Mr. and Mrs.Zuckerman spent most of thier time putting up screens. Wilbur was glad Charlotte always put her insect to sleep before eating it. Wilbur grew bigger and bigger each day. Then a sheep walked by and said hey do you know why they're fattining you up? Wilbur said no. Well said the sheep they are going to kill you. Wilbur asked Charlotte if that was true and said yes. but then she said I will save you somehow. Since fern was there she told her parents about Wilbur and the animals. Her parents were worried about her.


If someone told me I was going to be killed I would really like freak out. I think I would hide. I would cry each day. The sheep was very mean to tell Wilbur that. Fern's parents thought that she had something wrong with her because she was talking to animals. Maybe animals can really talk.

1 comment:

The Parenti Family said...

I think animals can really talk!! In their own way they let us know what's going on, don't you think? Enjoy the rest of your book!
love,
Jenny P. (from the Samuel Morey Elementary Pre-K! It's naptime..:) )