Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chapter 9

Charlotte must be very busy because she always has to fix her web up because insects always tear it apart and she has to put it back together again. I feel sorry for her because she has to do it every day. I bet you do to. Wilbur told Charlotte she had hairy legs. Charlotte said her legs are hairy for a good reason but I don’t know why that’s why I am going to look it up. Charlotte said the seven different types are called the coxa, the trochanter, the femur, the patella, the tibia, the metatarsus, and the tarsus.

Wilbur said hey guys I can spin a web. Then he asked Templeton if he could borrow a little piece of string and tie it to his tail. Next he went to the top of the manure and THUD! When he tried it the next time THUD! Again right on the ground. Then Charlotte told Wilbur that he’s lacking two things. She said you’re lacking a set of spinnerets and you don’t know how to do it. Oh said Wilbur I guess I’m just being a show off. And that was chapter 9. P.S. Be sure to check on my blog again!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Georgia!, I have always loved this book, and you have excellent summaries of each chapter!! keep reading!!