Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chapters 13-14

That night Charlotte thought of another word to put in the web. The word was terrific. Charotte spent the whole night writing the word terrific. If I were Charlotte I would be be very tired. Then the whole thing happened again. People came from all over to stare at the web with the pig standing underneath. If I were one of the Zuckermans I would be astonished. Since Fern has been telling her parents all about the stories Charlotte told Wilbur Mrs.Arable paid a trip to docter Dorian to ask him if anything was wrong with Fern. Dr. Dorian said there's nothing wrong with Fern. And there's Chapters 13-14.
I am curious about what Charlotte will write next in her web! Aren't you?This book is amazing!

3 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

The book is amazing Georgia. I am very astonished and amazed at how well you write. You are a sweet girl Georgia and I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love Dad

heavenly bliss said...

The book is amazing Georgia. I am very astonished and amazed at how well you write. You are a sweet girl Georgia and I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love Dad

The Parenti Family said...

Hello Georgia
I just finished "the trumpet of the swan". The same person that wrote Charlotte's web wrote that too! It's a good book too! It's about a swan who was born without a voice, so he had to use a trumpet!
Enjoy the rest of your book! I like your blog!
love,
Sarah