Monday, February 16, 2009

If I Were President by Georgia

George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Mount Vernon, George Washinton's home. Take a virtual tour here.

Washington Memorial
Graves of George and Martha Washington
Mount Rushmore
Abraham Lincoln's childhood home. To see a tour of his later home click here.
Lincoln Memorial

If I were President I would make lower taxes and make things in stores cheaper. I would tell people to not litter, not to use cars so much. I would make a holiday called Don't use a lot of electricity day.


To help people I would make people give food to food pantries, try to make schools better, and help those who can't read . Also I would have no junky toys in stores.


A law that I would make would allow kids to go to bed at 9:30 or later if they are watching a movie. Parents would have to read their kids bedtime stories.


Jokes for President's Day

Which President had the biggest family?
George Washington because he was the Father of our Country.

Why do pictures of George Washington always show him standing?
Because he would never lie!

Why is Abraham Linclon's picture on the penny?
Because he had so much sense!

Which side of hte White House is white?
The outside.

6 comments:

The Parenti Family said...

You would make and excellent president Georgia.. I would vote for you!! I love the pictures you posted. Wouldn't it be nice to visit those places?
I hope you are having a nice week! Is your Daddy home this week on vacation?
love you all!
--Jenny P.

Stacy said...

Very nice Georgia!

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Georgia, You certainly will have our vote when you are a candidate for president of these United States.
We just love your blog.
We want to thank you and your family for the beautiful Valentine that you sent to us. We will treasure it forever, especially the meassage.
We love you all so very, very much. Can't wait to meet and greet the newest member of your family. Everyone must be getting very excited.
XXXXX

Theresa said...

what a GREAT campaign platform. You have my VOTE girls. The "don't use a lot of electricity day" is a brilliant idea!1 so can I look for you on the Presidantial ballot in 4years?

Jessie Mae said...

It sounds like you would be a super president Georgia! It also looks like you learned a lot. I've visited the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. I'll have to show you my pictures some time!

heavenly bliss said...

wow georgia




happy b day


love jose