Friday, September 26, 2008

Charlotte's Web

The first book I am going to read is Charlotte's Web. By E.B White.I can't believe that Fern's father was going to kill the runt pig. Fern tried to stop her father. Then they had a little fight. Finally Fern's father said she could have it.

Fern loved the pig very much. They did lots of things together. Fern treated him like a doll. Fern loved to sleep with him and play with him in the stroller. Soon Fern had to go to school. As her teacher asked her a question Fern said Wilbur because she was thinking of a name for the pig.

That was chapters 1-4.



3 comments:

And Then There Were Five said...

Georgia,

I love that you have a thirst for reading.....and it is quite certain to be that you have a love for animals, just as your mommy does.

Have you ever read "The Peppermint Pig"? I'm not sure who it is by, but it used to be a favorite of your Aunt Jessie's.

I wanted to thank you for all of your help at the baby shower----taking pictures and handing me all those gifts! We were blessed to have so many gifts, and blessed to have you and your cousins helping.

It was nice to finally meet you. Keep up the good work with the reading.

~Kerry

The Parenti Family said...

Hi Georgia!
Sarah likes Charlotte's web too. Have you ever seen the movie! The horse is really funny in the movie..
Sarah is reading "strange birds" now. It's also a good one. We are reading "black beauty" together before bedtime.
I love books, don't you?!!! And animals too of course!
have fun with your blog. We will visit again soon!
love
Jenny P.

Jessie Mae said...

Georgia I enjoyed your chapter summaries. It has been many years since I read Charlotte's Web, so I am looking forward to hearing about what happens in the next chapters! I'll be checking in again soon.